Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The mad real sports blog

Welcome non-existent readers, this is the mad real sports blog (cue outdated and overused Chappelle's Show saying). Basically this is happening right now for two reasons, a) it is mid-term week so I'm always on my laptop because theoretically I'm being good college student and studying hard, and b) I am probably the world's worst procrastinator so instead of studying hard I am creating a pointless blog that no one will ever read. That is it. Also I love sports and and love to rant so a sports blog seems like the perfect combination of the two. Basically I like to waste time so this is the result. That was about 10 sentences longer than it had to be... oh well, I'm still a blirgin. That's Blog Virgin for those of you who don't understand simple combination words that make the person saying them sound like a really nerdy dumbass. Perfect example is my "friend" Josh, basically he's our bitch, but he said the stupidest shit when we were all talking about drama-comedy movies for some inane reason I have no idea why, but he said "dramady" and "coma." Pretty gay but also pretty funny if you know Josh, which you don't, because you don't exist. (Every time I write "you" I feel like a big retard loser because I am not actually talking to anybody.

So yeah, the past 5 minutes have been completely pointless, procrastination at its finest! It won't be a gay paragraph in the future I promise, nothing but hard-hitting original sports opinions from now on. As if there aren't enough people giving their opinions on sports already. HOLLA BACK HOs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home