Thursday, October 12, 2006

Fucking bullshit exam

Well, I'm at t-minus 40 minutes until my mid-term for my dumbass gen-ed science class, so of course this is as perfect a time as any to write about nothing. Fuck.

Random thoughts on sports this weekend:

+What the fuck is going on with that this Corey Lidle shit? That is fucking bizarre as hell, combine that with the T.O.D. bullshit a couple weeks ago and it's been a weird time in sports. When did athletes start going all crazy? No one really seems to be giving any info on why Lidle was flying a small plane in the middle of downtown Manhattan, is this not really out of the ordinary? I don't know but I would have assumed that after 9/11 there would be restrictions in place about flying a plane over New York, so either he is just the world's shittiest pilot or something else happened. My guess, not based on any facts or common sense mind you, is that he was drunk and wanted to fly over the city. We'll see.

+UA plays Stanford this week, which basically means that if they lose this game there will surely be a riot in Tucson and Stoops will be getting his job called for. Oft-concussed QB Willie Tuitama (The inspiration for the name of this site, which I guess I haven't really explained, basically it rhymed and seemed mildly humorous at the moment) is out for the game and possibly the season. 2 concussions in only a couple of weeks can't be good for the old noggin' but its not as though he is a Rhode's Scholar or anything, I say put him back out there and win the damn game you pansie underacheivers. Then again he just hasn't been the same this year as he was his freshman year (maybe because of the concussions?) so he is no sure thing. Whatever. I've already begun counting down until basketball season.

I'm off to take this exam, Sorry the posts are so shitty and not funny, I promise this shit'll get better when I actually have some time to think about what I'm doing. Holla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home