Thursday, October 12, 2006

Tuitama

The namesake of this blog (well not really, I guess his mom would be) is possibly out for the season after suffering a couple of concussions as I mentioned earlier. For those of you who do not know Willie Tuitama is the sophomore savior at quarterback for the downtrodden Arizona football team. All the hype stems from his play last year, when he was pulled from his redshirt 7 games into the season and quickly improved the Cats, even leading them to a 52-14 win over then #7 UCLA. His popularity on campus was amazing last year after the UCLA game and I would be shocked if he didn't contract at least a half-dozen STD's during the sexcapades that surely followed. But I digress, he was hailed as the freshman phenom and was supposed to make Arizona football legit again, something that has not occured this year at all, even before the concussions. We hope he eventually fulfills this promise because we all need something to do in the time before basketball season, and watching a decent football team would be nice.

Also, I have never seen or heard anything about Tuitama's mom, for all I know he could be the orphan love-child of Sigfried and Roy, but the name will stick nonetheless and I apologize if his mom has croaked already or something fucked up like that, don't beat my ass in Classics Willie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home