Friday, October 13, 2006

Random thoughts


This is going to be a pretty crazy weekend so I don't know if I'm going to get any time to post, so I'll just give some random thoughts:


Just saw The Departed, pretty fucking sick. I had to see it because it looked sick and Martin Scorcese directed Goodfellas, best movie of all time. So yeah, it lived up to the hype, Leondardo DiCaprio is kind of a badass in it, I'm not going to lie. The bitch is hot too, and there is plenty of motherfuckers getting their wigs split, nawhatimsayin? Yeah, there's definitely more busted skulls than you can shake your dick at.

Arizona better fucking win at Stanford this weekend, but its going to be interesting to see how this little stat works out... Arizona can't run the ball, at all, like -24 in their past four games, like the worst fucking running game you've ever seen, but Stanford can't stop the run, like at all, like the worst rushing defense in the country, ranked 117th out of 117 teams in NCAA in stopping the run. So something has to give. We'll see. "Midnight Madness" was tonight, but at like 7 o'clock, how gay is that? I remember staying up late to go as a little kid, youngins are pussies these days. I guess Chase Budinger, a white guy of all things, won the dunk contest. Not surprising considering he has ridiculous hops but you knew they were going to give it to him no matter what he did, I was told my boy Fendi-Cent got robbed and I don't doubt it, motherfuckers always trying to keep the black man down. I guess the highlight of the night was when one of the twin bitches on the basketball team took her turn in the dunk contest. I know what you're thinking, a bitch in the dunk contest? but these sluts are tall, tall as fuck, I have them both in my Nats and they are legit 6'7'', that's ridiculous. But anyway, I guess one of them went up to dunk and got hung and fell parallel to the floor like 5 feet in the air right on her back and arm. The whole place got quiet as fuck and then she got up all hurt. What the fuck, talk about a buzzkill, that's why girls can't be a part of anything cool or fun, they just fuck it up and get hurt and cry and pin themselves trying to dunk and ruin the fun for everybody. Selfish bitch.

That's all I have, I'm going to write a paper on a Friday fucking night, how gay is that, I'm going to hell for the girls basketball comment. Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home