Monday, October 16, 2006

Shoot me in the head


I do not have the words to express how I feel right now. Goddamn Fucking Arizona Motherfucking CockSucking Bitch Ass Pussy Ball Blowing Reverse Space-Docking Hermaphrodite Cardinals. Fuck, that doesn't even begin to express it. I seriously hate the fucking Cardinals. My allegiance to America's worst franchise has never been a secret, but especially now it makes me want to hold my head in shame. At least the Clippers make the playoffs every now and again. Tonight combined with the Kansas City and St. Louis games makes me seriously contemplate gouging out my eyeballs with rusty nail just so I will never subject myself to this misery again. The fucking Arizona motherfucking Cardinals. If I was Matt Leinart, Anquan Boldin, Adrian Wilson or anybody on the defense for that matter, I would put six bullets in a gun, cock it, put one right in the back of each member of the offensive line's head, put one right between Neil fucking Rackers' eyes and then tear apart his lifeless body, then calmly re-load and put six in Warner's head just for the hell of it. I can't even write anymore without throwing my laptop out of the third-story window. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

2 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Cam, I'm all with you on Adrian Wilson being sick as fuck. Man, he's sooooooooo cut if you ask me. Wait... that was me that said that, right?

He should be a pro-bowler, but I think we both know Tirico hit the nail on the head regarding the reason why he's NOT.

HOLLACHYO BOY

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Nick said...

At least you're not a Cub fan. Bear down!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home